- Time and time again, I say. We have so much to learn from our furry friends. Abo…
Time and time again, I say. We have so much to learn from our furry friends. About loyalty, devotion and friendship.
Since Arion died. Dinny has taken charge of Passion.
(I say charge, cos he thinks hes the boss here)
At first I thought it was just a coincidence. But then I started watching him, day by day. Every photo he was there. Right by her heels, just like Arion was.
Dinny thinks he owns me. I call him my stalker. We have a huge joke here how he waits outside every window of the house, waiting for me. Stalking me.
Then when I walk out he hugs me with both paws and stares at me about an inch from my face with his huge brown eyes.
If any other dog comes near me, he does this low growl and stares at them as he lifts his lip. Of course he wont harm them but its as if he is saying…. "shes mine! All mine" Lol.
I know in my heart he is only trying to win brownie points with me minding Passion. But i'll always remember how brave he was as he tried to protect my pack that awful day Arion died.
Of all dogs at AHAR, im so glad she has her own bodyguard again, and I love that its Dinny.
She is still looking for Arion, every time her door opens.
So its hard to heal both our hearts.
But around every corner is a new day. You just have to live.
Good night from AHAR XX
- Anyone know this stunner? Shes around 2yrs old. Found straying and so afraid in…
- I know I love all the dogs but I cant believe these two girls (6mnts and 2yrs) c…
I know I love all the dogs but I cant believe these two girls (6mnts and 2yrs) came looking to find a home. Thanks to our waiting list they were booked by the time I got to my gate.
Don't forget you can contact Georgia by pm if you have an idea of a dog/equine/cat that you would like to adopt and go on our waiting list. Waiting to adopt a rescue pet is the best wait you will ever have xx
- This tiny little one is looking to find an indoor home. She was left at the side…
This tiny little one is looking to find an indoor home. She was left at the side of the road to fend for herself, without food or protection. The cars were flying past her. How she survived, i'll never know. Nobody has come to look for her but thanks to a lovely woman she is now safe at AHAR. She is about 12 weeks old. Called Me me. So sweet and just wants to be in your arms. Would you like to adopt her?
- This is Hooch who is in foster care in Newmarket on Fergus in Co Clare. He is a…
- FOUND' -This sweet female black&white Springer sitting shivering on road between…
FOUND' -This sweet female black&white Springer sitting shivering on road between Inishannon and Ballinhassig (near Bandon) on tues 1st Oct. She was wearing a collar and was recently clipped.No microchip) She loves driving and is housetrained. Treating her for a bad ear infection. I'm trying to locate her owner….please tel 087 2887988. Thank you.
- Here is a lovely lurcher, about 4 months old. Is looking for a new home as is to…
- Good night from AHAR. Remember the nights are getting cold again, so make sure y…
|What’s Happening: October 7, 2013||What’s Happening: October 10, 2013|
|What’s Happening: October 7, 2013|
|What’s Happening: October 10, 2013|