- Thanks to Nick Buras who donated 80eu to AHAR for a tattoo I drew for him. Thank…
- Meet Molly and Megan. These are the two mad 13 yr olds staying for the week. I'm…
- Dottie Pottie was here lol.
Who has not left AHAR without a paw print from Dottie?
- He is 11hands and so sweet. Very quiet and good with children. Was ridden up to…
- Mr & Mrs Knowles. Lol my favourite nutters working very hard at AHAR today xx
- Passion searching Megans pockets for mints lol.
- Molly is only just here from the UK and she is already a slave for Passion lol.
- Paws came back to visit today and get his booster. We even got loads of home mad…
- Bear that we got from Cavan pound a few weeks ago got a perfect home with Owen t…
- Aine and Sorcha came to book their puppy. See you next week girls xx
- One very lucky puppy got a home today with Mags, Iain, Sive, Dervia and Niamh. T…
- Abina, Sinead and Katelyn also came to help today. They walked so many dogs. Tha…
- Thanks to little Marcus who helped today at the farm. He worked so hard and love…
- Crazy day at AHAR today. So many people came to help. All the dogs were walked a…
- FIVE. Yes five of these stunners just came in. Vaccinated, wormed, microchipped,…
- The amazing Scarlett Dunscombe-Berry did an Iron Kids run in Bolton, England for…
The amazing Scarlett Dunscombe-Berry did an Iron Kids run in Bolton, England for AHAR today (picture here in action!). With the sponsorship she secured for this event and the previous fund-raising Scarlett has done on AHAR's behalf, she has now raised the incredible total of £500 for AHAR!!
But what's even better is that Scarlett will be coming across to stay with us at AHAR next week and will be meeting all our residents – canine, equine and others! Even Honky the pig has promised to be on her best behaviour for our very special guest!
Scarlett – we are so grateful and proud that you have raised all this money for us in AHAR – and we can't wait for you to meet all the animals and to show you the new premises which we will be moving into in the hopefully near future.
Thank you so much to Scarlett and her family and it will definitely be a case of Caed Mile Failte (a hundred thousand welcomes!) next week.
- One home found – one to go!
Last week we posted on behalf of a lady called R…One home found – one to go!
Last week we posted on behalf of a lady called Ruth in Sligo who was looking for a home for Harvey the collie (pictured) and his collie Mum.
Well the good news is that a lovely lady called Carol Hanse read our post and has re-homed Spot, having lost her own collie back in March. So many congratulations to Carol and of course Spot!
So now we just need a home for Harvey himself (and while Ruth is based in Sligo, she is willing to travel).
This is Harvey's message:
"Hi everyone, my name is Harvey. My mum and I are looking for a new home as our human mum hasn’t been too well and isn’t able to mind us anymore. I’m 18 months old, and mum being mum won’t tell me her age but I guess about 6 or 7! I’m a real ruff and tumble kinda pup, love to wag my tail and play.
We don’t need a home together as poor Mum can get a bit stressed when I want to play (and I do love to play!!). My ideal home would be somewhere with lots of space to run and some kids for me to play with (But not too little because I can forget how big I am – silly me!!!).
If I would be welcome in your home, please contact Ruth on 086 8138919, she’s in charge of helping me find a new home!"
- Another one safely back home!
A big thank you to Paul O'Connell who took this…Another one safely back home!
A big thank you to Paul O'Connell who took this boy in when we found him wandering in Killarney, sent through his details to us and thanks directly to the posting we put up on here, a very happy JRT (he's called Eddie) has now been returned to his very happy owner.
Eddie had a collar on but with no contact details, so the moral of the tale is to make sure your dog has a tag with your phone number on – just in case they do stray one day. And of course, get them micro-chipped and registered in your name.
- We now have Just 4 places left in our draw to win a round of golf for 4 people a…
We now have Just 4 places left in our draw to win a round of golf for 4 people at the wonderful Adare Manor golf course, plus 4 full Irish breakfasts in the Carriage House there. It's a fantastic place to play a round of golf, having staged the Irish Open in the past, and the prize, which is worth at least €140, is valid for a year.
Tickets for the draw are €10 each and you can buy as many as you want. Simply log on to http://on.ahar.ie/golf to secure your place in the draw.
Al proceeds go to our capital appeal for the purchase of our new premises. The draw will be made on Monday (5th August) evening or when we get 20 entries if that comes earlier. We have 16 entries so far so there are just 4 places left in the draw!
And, if you're not into golf yourself, please share this with any of your friends who might be interested in this great prize, or perhaps get a ticket for a golf-loving friend?
- Our fantastic Volunteer Georgia Murray will not be available for the next couple…
Our fantastic Volunteer Georgia Murray will not be available for the next couple of weeks. Please do not call her, instead send a message to our page. Thanks and take care. Ted.
- Fancy an AHAR mug or T-Shirt or maybe an AHAR bag? Or maybe you know someone wh…
Fancy an AHAR mug or T-Shirt or maybe an AHAR bag? Or maybe you know someone who would? Well now you can get one (or two or more)!
Our official CafePress store is now open with hundreds of AHAR Ireland branded products. So get over to http://www.cafepress.com/ahar_ireland and check out what's available.
The official store of AHAR Ireland, caring for unwanted animals in Ireland
- Please help stop animal abuse by donating just €3 a month. It makes a huge diffe…
Please help stop animal abuse by donating just €3 a month. It makes a huge difference for the welfare of so many animals.
Thank you from all at Animal Heaven Animal Rescue
- Every day I wake up I have a smile on my face. I have Passion in my life, that I…
Every day I wake up I have a smile on my face. I have Passion in my life, that I am so grateful for.
To live for them, to fight for them makes you know you are real.
You have no fear of anything.
You can face the darkest days and see that rainbow shining bright, and their little face brings you home.
You always know where you belong.
Good night from AHAR XX
- Arion. Passions dog is now part of us. For the first time he belongs and trusts…
- Today I had to leave this little boy behind. He only came in to the pound today….
|What’s Happening: August 2, 2013||Hammy Has A Forever Home!|
|What’s Happening: August 2, 2013|
|Hammy Has A Forever Home!|