- Been on the road 27hrs, awake 39hrs and just finished work. But all I wanted in…
Been on the road 27hrs, awake 39hrs and just finished work. But all I wanted in the world was a hug from my baby girl… Passion.
She was stamping her feet, neighing as loud as she could. You would think I was gone a month.
She is so much stronger and full of fire.
Thanks to Amanda and Susan for babysitting her. You did a fantastic job xx
- So delighted to say that Miss Daisy found her forever home with the fab James an…
So delighted to say that Miss Daisy found her forever home with the fab James and Kerry. She has settled in great, she loves all her squeaky toys and has even taken a shine to the couch..she knows her comfort lol! Best wishes Daisy with your new family, and big thanks to James and Kerry for giving her a 5 star home…perfect match! Xx
- Just a quick note to remind our UK followers, if you would like to adopt one of…
Just a quick note to remind our UK followers, if you would like to adopt one of our horses. We have a transporter to deliver to the UK. All horses will be wormed, vaccinated and will have a passport.
Please send a pm to our page if you are interested.
Thank you xx
- Missing in Ballyspillane area of Killarney since last night, this beautiful tri…
- As of now. All seven equines are safe.
Thanks to Mary and Mark who worked 24hrs…As of now. All seven equines are safe.
Thanks to Mary and Mark who worked 24hrs with me with no sleep or a break. Two heros in my eyes. Not once did they complain even when we reached home and I said im turning the jeep and box and heading back for the other three. They just laughed and said, ya we kinda guessed you would.
All these equines will be up for adoption. Please contact us if you can foster or adopt. We need grazing, hay and feed if anyone has some spare because I just know there will be more in trouble as we speak. Its never ending.
- We also had a little whippet pup come home as well. Don't even ask lol. He just…
- The other six owe their life to this new born baby. She is the reason the others…
- 3yr old thoroughbred mare. Very pretty.
- Three year old stallion.
- Beautiful paint mare about 4 yrs old.
- This is the other pregnant mare. It poured rain on top of us as we tried to catc…
- This little miniature pony is very heavy in foal, poor soul is so afraid.
- This is the mare who saved the others by giving birth in the pound.
- Suzanne Dillon here . Suzanne Gibbons has asked me to put up a quick post to exp…
Suzanne Dillon here . Suzanne Gibbons has asked me to put up a quick post to explain why there are no photos, when she got to the pound there was three extra horses one very heavily in foal so she had to find somewhere to keep them safe until she can go back up for them . They are now on the way home with a half bred mare and her foal , a heavily pregnant cob and a miniature pony also heavily in foal . They took the emergencies and are going back for the rest .
|What’s Happening: June 13, 2013||What’s Happening: June 15, 2013|
|What’s Happening: June 13, 2013|
|What’s Happening: June 15, 2013|