This year’s Flora Mini Marathon we are linking in with Team Petmania, our adoption partners in Tralee – see details below on how to register.
Format to operate as follows:
- Person registers with Flora Mini Marathon (online or via Evening Herald)
- Person decides that they want to join Team Petmania
- Log on to Petmania and complete the form. Form will specify which of the rescue centres you can fundraise for (choose AHAR) and you will be sent an appropriate sponsorship card
- T-shirts are currently being designed and Petmania intend to have a t-shirt collection day in stores in early May so that people can meet up together in advance of the event and collect their t-shirts.
- Sponsorship cards will be send out by post or by email (for participant to print themselves), depending on how information is supplied and Petmania will issue them every Friday between now and the end of May.
- Money collected can be return to Petmania stores or to Petmania head office (details on the sponsorship card)
The run/walk is over a distance of 10k and takes place on Bank Holiday Monday June 3rd 2013 starting at 2pm at Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2 and ending in St. Stephen’s Green.
If you are going to take part on our behalf please contact us.
|What’s Happening: March 7, 2013||What’s Happening: March 9, 2013|
|What’s Happening: March 7, 2013|
|What’s Happening: March 9, 2013|