- HI everyone, Georgia here, just received this message from Ruth.
'I would like…HI everyone, Georgia here, just received this message from Ruth.
'I would like to thank everyone for sending in, all your kind words and good wishes for B & C myself & Andrew, it really does mean a lot to us. They are so delightful & full of fun, I could not imagine life without them now. Also I am so grateful to AHAR for entrusting them to me & all the brilliant work they do for all the abandoned & ill treated ANIMALS xxxxxxxxx '
- So an update on how Ruth adopted them.
As you know, i had 80 + callers that want…So an update on how Ruth adopted them.
As you know, i had 80 + callers that wanted them. To be honest, nobody jumped out at me. So i rang Ruth and told her, just to see could she foster them longer. Then she burst out in tears. I really panicked. I thought something happened them. She said "no.. im dreading saying goodbye".
Great i roared!!! So keep them???
Poor Ruth said "can i???".
I started screaming and running round the house roaring…that was just the best thing i ever heard.
I swear i was crying.
They love Ruth and Andrew, love their animals. Are spoilt rotten and i think for the first time in their short lives they feel safe and loved. The scars dont hurt anymore. They dont have to beg for food or find somwhere to hide from the cold and rain. Or get kicked away from doorways.
To move them to a new home would destroy them.
We all did the right thing.
They were home from the first day.
I hope you all feel the same.
- Sharon was blow away by them today. Such happy little souls after the hell they…
- Thanks to Andrew (Ruths husband) who has put up with alot the last two weeks and…
- Ruth says " jump in to mummys arms…" It was then i knew they were finally home.
- I just loved today. Seeing everyone making such a fuss over them.
- It was so funny today to see so many cameras flashing at once. You'd swear it wa…
- Our two super models today…
- I wonder what this means????
Full story later ….
- Bonnie and Clyde get the best news in the world tomorrow. Sharon Shannon and my…
- Had to share this video. Its so true. Brought me to tears.
htt…Had to share this video. Its so true. Brought me to tears.
Are we really Humans???
This is the saddest thing I have EVER laid my eyes on. PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO…. PLEASE PEOPLE.. [You may have seen the first part before, but watch the whole thing!] Viewer discretion is advised.
Little hoof's Ireland
Caroline Just sent me a before and after picture of a pony she rescued. This is teddy she got him for 20e there were kids riding him around with a rope in his mouth Now look at him after..
- Hi big thank you to Laura Heffernan today who donated €150 to our Vets in Killar…
Hi big thank you to Laura Heffernan today who donated €150 to our Vets in Killarney. Thank you so much Laura. Your a star.
Just had an offer of help for the small pon…
- Thanks to Gail in Allsorts dog rescue.UK
Maud got a great home with Rachel New…
- An update on one of our Irish dogs we sent to Gail in the UK THIS WEEK.
This ag…An update on one of our Irish dogs we sent to Gail in the UK THIS WEEK.
This again is a mega thankyou to the girls at Just Paws in Shoreham, again a free groom for a Allsorts Dog. Very pretty GSD puppy about 6-8 months old, Fingers crossed this girl might have a home by tomorrow afternoon.
Shes looking great after her groom.
- Remember one of my friends Emma O'Connell contacted me last night to take a free…
Remember one of my friends Emma O'Connell contacted me last night to take a free white foal off done deal and she also offered him a home. Well thanks to Emma three more foals are safe from the same place. We are collecting all four on Wednesday. We need more youngsters like Emma xx
- Thanks to David Lenihan and family who took this poor little lad into his farm t…
Thanks to David Lenihan and family who took this poor little lad into his farm to mind him after they found him wandering the roads. We persume he is dumped but just incase can people please share in the Castleisland area. Hes here with me now in a stable so contact me on 0861076729. Also thanks to the Lenihan family who donated 50eu.
- Poor Margo braved the heavy rain today to come and collect her dog Sam. She had…
- Annnette took our little ex pound girl Toots on a weeks trial today. Poor Toots…
- Rosie got a great home today with Magaret Connell in Newcastlewest. Its a fab co…
Here is Lassie, poor love had been treated badly and an injury to her left eye was just left, she was in agony so the vet had to take it away. But she is a complere sweetie, loves her fun and walks and learns quickly. She needs a home that is minaminalist and cats that will leave her be. She has no problem with cats, but they tend to jump out at her on her blind side little beggers. Her fosterer tells me all this. She also has to be a dog that lives indoors except when of course being outside for walking etc. This little sweete pie deserves a wonderful place.
Update on Molly
Tom O'Shea came to help at the farm yesterday and last night he sent me a photo of Molly when he got her off us three years ago. And Molly now..
|What’s Happening: January 25, 2013||What’s Happening: January 28, 2013|
|What’s Happening: January 25, 2013|
|What’s Happening: January 28, 2013|